-Werror and signedness warnings

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 03:46:37 EDT 2005

Has configure.in been changed while I've been away to produce more warnings
and to upgrade those as errors during make?

sixtp-to-dom-parser.c: In function 'dom_start_handler':
sixtp-to-dom-parser.c:48: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
'xmlNewNode' differ in signedness
sixtp-to-dom-parser.c:57: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
'xmlNewChild' differ in signedness
sixtp-to-dom-parser.c:66: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
'xmlSetProp' differ in signedness
sixtp-to-dom-parser.c:66: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of
'xmlSetProp' differ in signedness
sixtp-to-dom-parser.c: In function 'dom_chars_handler':

I've had to add --disable-error-on-warning to get G2 to build at all as there
is a warning of an uninitialised variable in gw-engine-spec.scm that gets
promoted to an error that halts the build.

I'm testing with a fresh checkout of G2.

--

Neil Williams