Where post issues/observations on Gnome2 GNUCash?

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sun Jan 8 17:43:42 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 16:46 -0700, Dave Herman wrote:

> I posted a trivial patch for the "Fancy Style-sheet" about a month ago
> but haven't seen or heard about it.  Did it get lost?

I just received this today.  Did you post it before subscribing to the
mailing list?

> 1) Editing Style-sheets
>
> The OK button is not available as an exiting option if no changes have
> been made to the style sheet.  Only means to exit the window is the
> upper left corner X. If changes are made both APPLY and OK are
> available. If changes are made then "applied" both buttons are NOT
> active.  Shouldn't the OK button be "active" all the time?

I can't reproduce this either.

> On "Images" tab there is no method to clear filename for images once one
> is selected.

Fixed.

> 2) Tax Report / TXF Export
>
> with style-sheet-fancy (Technicolor) or Easy the report creates the
> following HTML
>
> <TD>
> <DIV ALIGN=center>Period from 2005-Jan-01 to 2005-Dec-13</DIV><BR>
> <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> <DIV ALIGN=center><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">Blue items are exportable to
> a .TXF file.</FONT></DIV><BR>
> <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>
> Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>
> <TABLE>
> <TR>
> <TH ALIGN="left">
> <B>Account Name</B>
>
> The "Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>" lines are in error (I believe).
> I think they are intended to be column headers.  They are column headers
> in a report from the same data file in 1.8.12.

Haven't been able to figure this one out yet.  As far as I ca tell the
data goes into the internal table properly, and then comes out wrong
when this table is converted to html.

> 3) Account Summary report
>
> using the style sheet-fancy (Technicolor)
>
> The report does not use the defined colors for the Subtotal or total
> lines.

Fixed.

> 4) Advanced Portfolio Report
>
> Any change to the "Share Decimal Places:" results in an error and only
> closing the report and reopening clears the error. (The also occurs in
> 1.8.12!)

Fixed.

David