Where post issues/observations on Gnome2 GNUCash?

Dave Herman dvherman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:56:42 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 17:43 -0500, David Hampton wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 16:46 -0700, Dave Herman wrote:
>
> > I posted a trivial patch for the "Fancy Style-sheet" about a month ago
> > but haven't seen or heard about it.  Did it get lost?
>
> I just received this today.  Did you post it before subscribing to the
> mailing list?

Which list? "patch" yes, this list no.  However I posted it to the
"patch" list.

> > 1) Editing Style-sheets
> >
> > The OK button is not available as an exiting option if no changes have
> > been made to the style sheet.  Only means to exit the window is the
> > upper left corner X. If changes are made both APPLY and OK are
> > available. If changes are made then "applied" both buttons are NOT
> > active.  Shouldn't the OK button be "active" all the time?
>
> I can't reproduce this either.

Then it must be something on my system or that I've done to the data
file.  Any suggestion on how to isolate?

> > On "Images" tab there is no method to clear filename for images once one
> > is selected.
>
> Fixed.

Confirmed - this is what impresses me about Gnucash !  Help is available
in both forums.

> > 2) Tax Report / TXF Export
> >
> > with style-sheet-fancy (Technicolor) or Easy the report creates the
> > following HTML
> >
> > <TD>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center>Period from 2005-Jan-01 to 2005-Dec-13</DIV><BR>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">Blue items are exportable to
> > a .TXF file.</FONT></DIV><BR>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> > <DIV ALIGN=center></DIV><BR>
> > Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>
> > Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>
> > <TABLE>
> > <TR>
> > <TH ALIGN="left">
> > <B>Account Name</B>
> >
> > The "Sub-4 Sub-3 Sub-2 Sub-1 Total <BR>" lines are in error (I believe).
> > I think they are intended to be column headers.  They are column headers
> > in a report from the same data file in 1.8.12.
>
> Haven't been able to figure this one out yet.  As far as I ca tell the
> data goes into the internal table properly, and then comes out wrong
> when this table is converted to html.

I looked at the differences between 1.8.11/12 and "1.9/2." and didn't
see any that appeared signifant.

> > 3) Account Summary report
> >
> > using the style sheet-fancy (Technicolor)
> >
> > The report does not use the defined colors for the Subtotal or total
> > lines.
>
> Fixed.

See above

> > 4) Advanced Portfolio Report
> >
> > Any change to the "Share Decimal Places:" results in an error and only
> > closing the report and reopening clears the error. (The also occurs in
> > 1.8.12!)
>
> Fixed.

Again Yes !!