Non compatibility of Gnucash 2.2 with report from Gnucash 2.0

Thierry Scalais thierry.scalais at teledisnet.be
Wed Aug 22 16:13:32 EDT 2007

Last year, I modified the advanced-portfolio report to add some useful
functionality. I posted the report to this mailing list on September
2006. This reports worked fine with Gnucash 2.0.
(https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2006-September/018530.html)

Unfortunately, Gnucash 2.2 is not compatible with this report. The main
reason is that a series of function definitions disappear. Indeed, the
current advanced-portfolio report was modified to take account of these
changes.

I found in the changelog, a list of equivalence between the old
definitions and the new ones. But, some definitions used in my report
are not listed.

So my question is:

Is there, any where, a file that I could include in my report to
retrieve the old definitions and so avoid a rewrite of my report?