OS X/Quartz create a bundle fails

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jun 10 10:42:28 EDT 2010

On Thursday 10 June 2010, John Ralls wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2010, at 1:29 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 June 2010, John Ralls wrote:
> >> Try pulling ige-mac-bundler. I had some changes that I hadn't pushed,
> >> and just did.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> John Ralls
> >
> > That takes care of the illegal src attribute for the binary tag. Thanks.
> >
> > Next issue I run into:
> > bash-3.2$ ige-mac-bundler gnucash-unstable.bundle
> > Cannot find source to copy: /Users/janssege/gnucash-
> > unstable/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help
> >
> > There is indeed no such directory on my system. Do you perhaps build
> > gnucash- svn with a different configuration in you local
> > .jhbuildrc-custom which pulls in the gnucash documentation as well ?
>
> Yes, I build gnucash-docs-svn (or gnucash-docs for a stable build) as the
>  last target in my "modules" list. It would probably make more sense for
>  you to just comment out the documentation element in the bundle file.
>  Depending on what you're doing, you may also want to comment out the
>  translations elements as well.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

I'm asking all these questions to be able to improve the documentation...

I have disabled the docs part for now. Next missing piece:
/Library/Frameworks/Stripped/QtCore.framework

I have /Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework
So it seems we have selected different Qt downloads. Where did you get the
"Stripped" ones that are referred to in the bundle file ?

Geert