Lots and Capital Gains Discussion

Emily Zora milliehandshrimp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:45:13 EST 2015

OK. I have more to think about. Making lots identifiable would mean you
could have splits from multiple accounts assigned to one lot.
I noticed too that in the current scrub implementation, say you buy 100 and
then sell 50, you end up with two lots (lot 0: 50 closed, lot 1: 50 open)
instead of one lot (lot 0: 100 start/50 left open). When originally
developed, was it important to have a lot have one input and one output
split? This creates extra splits in the account which may be confusing.

Regards,
Emily