gnucash-devel spam offender removed from list

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 22 17:56:03 EST 2017

Hi,

Thank you for understanding the test email I just sent out.  Using that
I was able to determine the offender that was responding to every -devel
message with spam from a portguese drug store.  The offending user has
been removed from the list.  I have not, yet, decided whether to put a
ban on the address.  We'll see if they re-subscribe.

Again, thank you for your understanding, and enjoy the new, faster code!