Moving Forward with Documentation Bug 687820

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:03:53 EST 2017

Hello,

Nearly five years ago, I created Bug 687820 in a more innocent time. In that bug, I outlined an ambitious plan to restructure the Tutorial and Concepts Guide, which received a modicum of positive support when I initially submitted it.

At this time, I think that I am comfortable enough with the editorial process to actively begin this migration. To that end, I would like to proceed by submitting separate bugs for each of the large changes I originally wrapped in that one bug. The first of these is Bug 777318, in which I propose merging two Business chapters. I welcome feedback here or on the bugs in question in regards to the bugs.

TIA,
David