OFX support comeing?

Ren West reynald_w@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:13:59 -0700 (PDT)

>From what I can read online and in the archives, OFX support was started then abandoned.  I was
unlucky enough to find that my bank only support OFX files (despite the fact they say they support
Quicken directly.)  Is there still an effort to get OFX support into GNUCash?  (I would offer my
help, but I'm really quite useless when it comes to code.)

In the mean time, has anyone gotten around this problem?  Build some form of parser that will
convert to a format GNUCash knows?  I'm guessing not, since it would then be used in GNUCash...

=====
Ren West (Taveren)
http://www.killdash9.org