(no subject)

Herve Patriarche herve.patriarche@free.fr
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:32:47 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Joerg Schoeppe wrote:
"On Jan 1, 2002 all currencies are chanced to EURO.  How will
this happen in gnucash?

If I change the currency in 1.4.8 the amount is still
the same.  So if I have a debit of 1955.38 DEM and I change
this account to EUR I still have a debit of 1955.38 (EUR).
I expect a debit of 1000 EUR.

Are there any enhancement planned? Or should I open new accounts
next year, and transfer via a currency account from the DEM
account to the EUR account?  What are your suggestions?"

 I am curently using 1.6.1 and facing the same problem.
Do you have any news and suggestion to change account into Euro.

 Thank's.

 Herve.