restore in 1.6?

Kara Pritchard kara@luci.org
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:13:08 -0600 (CST)

Hey everyone,

Via searching in the wonderful world of Google, I've found reference to
restoring from logfiles via a script for gnucash 1.4, but no references to
a valid restore yet for 1.6. Any news?

After my initial install of gnucash, I manually entered 400 checking
transactions, went to add a new acct type under "expense" and POOF
everything disappeared. (including all my transaction types). *Sigh* too
bad it worked the dozen other times I'd done that...

Anywhoo, there's a transaction log I'd really like to salvage. Attempts at
the obvious have, unfortunately, failed.

Pre-thanks to whoever points out the obvious that I likely missed ;-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/