Updating stock quotations

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
06 Dec 2002 00:03:24 -0800

--=-eVnzN25/bpEjxZpwK2qg

On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 14:33, Phillip Link wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been using gnucash 1.6.6 this year, and would finally like to start=
=20
> a stock account to follow the stock that I have.
> I have consulted the archives, created the account and updated the=20
> Finance::Quote package.
> However I still get an error: "Impossible de r=E9cup=E9rer les cotations=
=20
> pour ces =E9l=E9ments: EUREX:13000.PA" (Cannot obtain the quotations for=
=20
> these elements: EUREX:13000.PA
> The 13000 is the the sicovam code for the Alcatel A stock on the Paris=20
> market.

Are you still having a problem with this?  I was able to test this
successfully tonight.  In the Edit Account window for the stock account,
you need to check the 'Get Online Quotes' box, and then select 'Yahoo
Europe' as the source for price quotes.

David

--=-eVnzN25/bpEjxZpwK2qg

--=-eVnzN25/bpEjxZpwK2qg--