VWD

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
06 Dec 2002 00:43:06 -0800

--=-kVPEFWabMSeUNFohkOcO

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 13:59, Klaus Dahlke wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> how to setup the commodities for using with source VWD. I tried
> asSymbol/Abbreviation either WKN or WKN.DE but both failed.

The Finance::Quote modules for retrieving quotes from the VWD exchange
wasn't setting a field that is set by all other modules.  I have fixed
Gnucash to work around this problem.  The fix is in CVS now and will
appear in the 1.7.6 beta release next weekend.

David

P.S. You just need the WKN for quotes from VWD.  You don't need to add
the ".DE" on the end.

--=-kVPEFWabMSeUNFohkOcO

--=-kVPEFWabMSeUNFohkOcO--