Newbie question

cwchia at hotpop.com cwchia at hotpop.com
Fri Apr 2 12:05:14 EST 2004

I have a checking account and am using it to pay my photocopier rental and
usage charges. The monthly rental is 104.00 and the usage charges varies
according to the volume printed on the copier. The company that owns the
machine usually bill me every two months but occassionally they will
invoice me monthly.

Therefore at times I'll be issuing 1 check (for the sum of 262.84) for
several heads of payment like this:-

- rental for Jan 2004    - 104.00 - usage for jan 2004     -  25.46
- rental for Feb 2004	 - 104.00
- usage for Feb 2004	 -  30.41

Total 262.87

Rental is recorded in Expenses-Rental-Photocopier
usage is recorded in Expenses-Stationary

How do I record these seperate heads of payment?

Thanks.

- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/