Unbearably slow load time

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 31 12:26:58 EST 2004

What version of libtool do you have?

I think this is a *BSD issue as nobody on Linux has ever shown this
unbearably slow loadtime.  I suspect it's an issue with the netbsd
runtime linker or perhaps the libtool library.

Your signal handler issue definitely looks like a runtime linker
problem and/or libtool problem which I'm fairly sure has been
discussed before.

-derek