How to upgrade gnucash to 1.8.9 on OSX

Jason Schlumbohm jpschlumbohm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:02:03 EDT 2004

Using FinkCommander, you'll need to select gnucash by name, then
select Source->Install (or Source->Run in Terminal->Install). Using
the Source menu will download the latest version.

If FinkCommander was able to handle the original install, it should be
able to do the upgrade. Not always, though; I have strange conflicts
with libwww & lwp-download which have kept me at 1.8.7 on my iBook.

Jason