How to upgrade gnucash to 1.8.9 on OSX

Michael Jensen michael_jensen at bigfoot.com
Mon Jul 26 07:48:21 EDT 2004

Yes, you should use Source->Install. I have not seen a binary version
available to Fink, mine always only has the source version there. It
takes a bit longer to install as it needs to compile, but the end
result is the same.

On the libwww & lwp-download, try separately un-installing them and
re-installing them. Fink will complain, but you should be able to at
least do a Source->Force Remove and pull the program/library off, them
re-install them.

Hope this helps,
  MJ
Mike Jensen