can't find gnome-config

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed Mar 23 14:45:15 EST 2005

I think I have that, although there doesn't sem to be specifically a
"gnome-libs-dev*" package that I can find. I do have gnome-devel,
gnome-core-dev, libgnome2-dev and many many more.

also I assume configure is looking for "gnome-config.h" which I now have
installed in multiple locations... can't get it to find it... does that
make sense?

thanks