Slackware-10.2 Package Available

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 11 11:54:39 EDT 2006

   I've built a Slackware package for gnucash-2.0.0 and upgraded my -1.9.8
installation with it. It was built with checkinstall, not a slack-build
script, but it works. I installed the FreeRock Gnome2 (since I use neither
Gnome nor KDE) and that fulfills all dependencies.

   If you want to install FreeRock Gnome, follow the directions on their web
site to run slapt-get with lynx; the FRG slackware package does not provide
all dependencies.

   Since my package is not an official one, please contact me off the list if
you want a copy.

Rich