Gnucash 2.0 RPMS for RHEL 4/CentOS 4.3?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Jul 12 04:38:45 EDT 2006

At Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:29:20 -0400 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> Robert Heller (heller at deepsoft.com) said:
> > Have RPMs for RHEL 4/CentOS 4.3 been created for Gnucash 2.0 yet?  Just
> > checking at this point -- I *still* have not upgraded my system (yes, it
> > is *still* running RH 7.3, so I am still using GnuCash 1.8.10).
>
> I intend to put some up at some point at
>
> http://people.redhat.com/notting/gnucash/
>
> but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I started to try to build it on my CentOS 4.3 box, but found a
dependency problem: g-wrap.  I was in the process of downloading the FC4
RPM(s) for g-wrap from rpmfind.net (could not find RHel 4/CentOS 4 rpms
for g-wrap), when I lost power -- a tornado seems to have gone through
'downtown' Wendell, MA Tuesday afternoon - :-(.  We only just got power back
a little over an hour ago.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration