gnucash 2.0

Fabrice Salvaire fabrice.salvaire at desy.de
Tue Jul 11 18:26:18 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:02:43PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting Fabrice Salvaire <fabrice.salvaire at desy.de>:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 05:46:29PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> >>What command did you use for ./configure?

> >More clear
> >
> >./configure --prefix=/media/home/salvaire/local_stow/stow/gnucash-2.0.0
> >make install
> >
> >>What command did you use for "make install"?
> >>
> >>If you set "prefix=..." during make install....  You did it wrong.
> >>Set --prefix=... during ./configure ONLY.  NEVER use 'prefix=' during
> >>make install.
>
> Very interesting.  This works fine for me.  Did you start the compile
> and then change your mind about the --prefix?  Gnucash certainly knows

I compiled from a fresh build and source directory with --prefix. I
suspect an interference with my funny environment and/or path problem
in Gnucash. Best is to know where comes from the path for glade file.
I can not look for that, I have few knowledge in gnome dev.

--
Fabrice Salvaire

FH1/HAM2
Desy