Problems with custom invoice

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 20 03:18:55 EST 2006

Hello folks

I've been successfully using a customised invoice template, based on
fancy-invoice.scm, for a while.

When I recently upgraded to Gnucash 2.0.2 (as a Debian package), I had
to change owner-get-address-dep to owner-get-name-and-address-dep, but I
still don't get the client's contact name printed on the invoice.

Is there a way to access the client contact name on an invoice?  I can't
find one despite much Googling.

The other problem that I've just noticed is an invoice where the payment
is added to the balance instead of subtracted:

   Date          Description     Quantity     Unit Price    Total
   15/11/2006    P4 Bracket	2.00	     £4.245	   £8.49
   Subtotal 	                                           £8.49
   15/11/2006    Payment, thank you                         £8.49
   Amount Due                                              £16.98

Does this require a tweak to the invoice, or a change to a setting in
Gnucash?

regards

Chris
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com