Widen "transfer" column, in basic ledger

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 30 11:07:30 EST 2006

Widen the transfer column (making the grid larger than the window)
and then shrink the description column.  The description column is
configured to auto-size; it automatically fills to the size of the
window, so you can't shrink it first.  But you CAN expand other
columns and then shrink the description column.

This is all in the docs.

-derek