Billing Terms/due upon receipt

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Thu Aug 23 15:38:19 EDT 2007

It seems that there is not a way to make "due upon receipt" in the billing
terms editor.

I don't want to just have "no terms" selected, because then the due date
on the invoice is the date of the invoice.  The customer does not receive
the invoice until on or after that date, so then it would appear they are
already late in paying.  In reality, I just want a prompt payment.

If I am wrong about the terms editor, please let me know how I can do it.

thanks,
Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous