2.0.4 crash

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 12:41:43 EST 2007

Derek --

When I said my system was up-to-date, I should have qualified that with "as
of last weekend". I'm updating again now and I think there was a version
mis-match between gnucash and the guile library, which, if I'm understanding
what the gentoo folks are saying, was the result of a dependency bug that
they've fixed. Once I get things rebuilt, I will attempt the same operations
on my personal data that caused the problem yesterday. It's possible that
what I ran into was a result of this issue. I will let you know what
happens.

/Don