Imbalance Account visibility

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 16:58:04 EDT 2007

I am using 2.0.5 on a MacIntel 10.4.10 and have noticed that the Imbalance-USD
account does not display in the accounts tree. Is there some setting to make it
possible to see this account in the tree, or is this a bug? I do a lot of
QIF/OFX imports, and this account gets created regularly. I keep on top of the
mistaken transactions by opening that account and working through it, so it
would be nice if it were visible in the accounts tree. Why doesn't it behave
like the Orphan accounts?

TIA,
David