gnucash data storage

Jim jaleks at galaxycable.net
Mon Aug 25 22:54:18 EDT 2008

Thanks Ian for a reply. I do wish to clarify something for those
that may respond. We have: used add/remove, deleted all entries
we could find in the registry, removed all traces from MyComputer/
C/Program Files, deleted all entries we could find in My Documents
and even emptied the recycle bin, then did a restart of Windows XP.
Once the machine had restarted, we again downloaded the program, and
let it install. Upon completion of the apparently new installation,
when we first opened the program, all his data was present. I just
now had a thought...it could be somewhere in the Windows folder as
a .dat file, or in system restore?  I'll check that tomorrow afternoon.
	I do appreciate the assistance.
	Respectfully,
	Jim Alexander