several clients one payment

Laboratorio Verónica Gómez labmicroclin at gawab.com
Tue Jul 22 18:02:02 EDT 2008

I guess this isn't a frequent situation, but is there any way to match
one single check payment against several invoices from more than one
client at a time?
I've configured different clients with separate invoices because they
have different billing terms, but they usually pay through an
'intermediate' client  with just one check for all of them. The FIFO
order for paying several invoices is not useful for me because the
differences in billing terms (some invoices are paid sooner than
others). Any help?
Sorry if my English isn't correct (it's not my native language)
Verónica Gómez