Tax-Related Checkbox Grayed Out

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 01:31:42 EST 2009

Actually, it's not obvious--especially since there's the check box in the first place. I believe the check box got disabled when it was found that one could set this check box, and not set a tax line entry, and when you ran the TXF report, you'd get errors.

I think of that check box as simply an indicator that an account will appear in a tax report...

David