qif bug

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:32:28 EDT 2009

(Note to list: several exchanges -- not shown -- happened off-list in the
meantime.)

Great, glad to hear it. However, I'm still a bit confused: Did you have to
remove the backslash to get it to stop displaying the "bug detected"
message? And if so, could you show me the transaction that had the
backslash? If there is still a bug, I'd like to fix it.

Also, please check your non-investment transactions to see if the reconcile
flag appears correctly in GnuCash. There was a bug recently reported whereby
non-investment transactions would lose their "cleared" or "reconciled"
status when imported.

Cheers,
Charles