course materials

Victor van Reijswoud victor.vanreijswoud at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:56:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for that reference. It is something but not the depth that I
need for training a group of new users. I am very surprised that there
is sooo little material available. If seems that this is a gap that
may hinder adoption. Other systems have this material available.

Someone interested in developing this?

Victor