dumb newbie question

John Holmwood holmwood at shaw.ca
Sun May 10 20:07:49 EDT 2009

Sorry to bother you folks but I am getting very frustrated with Gnucash and can't find the answer in the documentation.

I set up a plain vanilla set of books and tried to enter some transactions into the cheque register.  The information seems to be entered as the totals for the various accounts appears to be right but I can only see the last transaction entered into any register.

Is there a switch setting somewhere that says only show last transaction instead of all transactions for a register.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I can't go on without seeing all of the entries.\

Thanks

John