MT940

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Tue Jun 8 10:04:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, John Ralls wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2010, at 3:35 AM, sandra at breezeproductions.nl wrote:
> > Hi, I have read your posts regarding editing the 'swiftmt940.cof' file in
> > text edit.  Unfortunately when I try to do this I am unable to save it.
> > Am I missing something?  I am having the same problem as other's who get
> > an empty file when they import mt940.  I get a message that it is read
> > only.  I am also not allowed to change the permissions.
> >
> > I am using Leopard 10.6.3.
[...]

Are you by any chance running gnucash from a sort of disk image (*.dmg)? In
that case you might want to copy gnucash onto your harddisk (i.e. out of the
DMG) to be able to modify any file...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/