MT940

Sandra Drakes sandra at breezeproductions.nl
Tue Jun 8 11:15:22 EDT 2010

HI,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am able to save the file now.  But I am still not able to import mt940.  I have followed the instructions in the previous posts but nothing works.  I still get a blank page when I import the file.

I have seen that there is mention of recompiling once you make a change.   I simply downloaded the .dmg file and copied it to my applications folder. How is recompiling  done or where do I find out how it's done (in language that a novice to open source can understand).

Thanks in advance,

Sandra Drakes