How to get yearly account totals?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Mar 10 14:53:58 EST 2011

Hi,

Please me sure to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all fuctionality.

On Thu, March 10, 2011 2:51 pm, Steve Juniper wrote:
> I've got the income info - what I need are the expenses for tax reporting
> purposes. There must be an easy way to get totals for particular accounts
> for given periods. I seem to recall doing it that it was not at all
> intuitive.

I repeat my last question:  Are you sure you don't want an Income
Statement Report?  This report used to be called "Profit & Loss" back in
1.8 days and was renamed.  Try it; I think it's really the report you
want.

> Thanks!
>
> Steve

-derek