How to get yearly account totals?

Steve Juniper stvjpr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:36:57 EST 2011

That's it! I should have tried everything before asking but wouldn't it
defuse questions if it said "Income and Expense Statement" instead of just
"Income Statement"? I will make a calendar note to lessent my chances of
having to ask the same question next year. Thank you!
Steve
     "Every day above ground is a good day!"