Advanced Portfolio Report And Dividends

Jesse C crimson.corelio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:28:30 EDT 2011

In v2.2.x of Gnucash, the Advanced Portfolio report would correct pull
Dividend information from stock/mutual fund accounts and display them as
Realized Gains and as part of the overall asset gain.  Just upgrade to 2.4.4
and it appears the report no longer does that.  Quickly looking at the SVN
source, it does not appear that much, if anything functional, changed in the
report (though I confess that my scm knowledge is somewhat lacking).  Anyone
have an ideas why the report is no longer functioning as it used to?

cheers

jesse c