New User to GnuCash

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:38:01 EDT 2011

Hi Lacy,

I'm forwarding your email to the GnuCash users mailing list, which is a
public discussion forum. To use the list, click the `Reply All' button in
your email program whenever you get an email from someone in the list. See
below for my answer attempt.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 2:21 AM, Jon & Lacy McBride <
jonlacymcbride at gmail.com> wrote:

> ** **
>
> Is there a way to apply more then three different transaction splits to one
> withdraw. ****
>
> At the beginning of a pay period I like to cash one check then allocate the
> expenses to different categories for my budget. For one check I would like
> to split it six different ways.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. ***
> *
>
> Thank You****
>
> ** **
>
> Lacy McBride****