Duplicated "Trading" accounts

am65 amarquez65 at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 20 16:22:19 EST 2012

Hello, since I updated from 2.4.0 to 2.4.7 my "Trading" accounts were
duplicated.

Previously I had the "Trading" accounts and now I also have the "Comercial"
accounts.

It looks like with the new version it creates a new "Comercial" (trading in
spanish) root account in language of GnuCash and ignores the previously
"Trading" root account.

How can I go back to use my old "Trading" root account? I have tried to
change the language of GnuCash, but didn't find where that option to change
the language is.

Thanks,

Antonio