Tax Report Options only for US declarations?

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:18:13 EDT 2012

Carsten,

You are correct that 'Tax Report Options' in the standard distribution
only applies to US Income Tax returns. There is an experimental German
tax capability but I don't believe it is generally available - you
have to compile the software with an '--enable-locale-specific-tax'
option so that if your locale is DE, you get a German version rather
than the US version (I'm not sure if it is current or functional). No
one has volunteered to implement and maintain it for any other
countries; it is not a trivial undertaking.

Regards,

Alex