Report for improperly entered business transactions

Robert L Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:07:18 EDT 2013

I have discovered quite a few transactions entered in the check register
instead of using the pay vendor dialog, I also notice they don't show up
on the AP report for the Vendor, and in the register view they have a
"?" instead of I or P in the type field.  I would like to fix all of the
mistakes in a thorough way and not miss any.  What would the best way be
to do this, I was thinking a report or view, but I can't sort or filter
by "type".  Any suggestion is greatly appreciated, what a mess!

Thanks, Bob