Report for improperly entered business transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 22 16:55:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

Robert L Brush III <bobbrush3 at gmail.com> writes:

> I have discovered quite a few transactions entered in the check register
> instead of using the pay vendor dialog, I also notice they don't show up
> on the AP report for the Vendor, and in the register view they have a
> "?" instead of I or P in the type field.  I would like to fix all of the
> mistakes in a thorough way and not miss any.  What would the best way be
> to do this, I was thinking a report or view, but I can't sort or filter
> by "type".  Any suggestion is greatly appreciated, what a mess!

Let me guess:  you used an importer?

Business transactions can only be entered through the Business
Interfaces (Invoices and Process Payments).  Anything is wont work.

You will need to delete all those existing transactions and re-enter
them via Process Payment.

I'm afraid there's no way to search; you'll just need to page through
your A/R account and delete/re-enter them one by one.