Report for improperly entered business transactions

Bob Brush 3 bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:11:41 EDT 2013

No, it was done manually in the check book register, not by me, but not
caught by me (in time) either..  Yes, those I and P are tricky too, if
you change them to "I" they won't go back, so yes I am just deleting and
reentering them.

I wish I could hack reports or the search, would it be possible to
expand the file (I don't remember if it is zipped or what) and grep some
kind of word, I guess questionmark wouldn't be the best choice?

Thanks, Bob