How to split and/or set accounts?

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:03:19 EDT 2013

Hi,

Credit Card -> Liability Account
Vehicle -> Expense Account
Vehicle Taxes -> Expense Account

Let us assume you spent 1000 USD on your vehicles and 50 USD on taxes and
you have paid using your credit card.

You can directly go to your Credit Card Account and do the split in the
following way :

a) Increase Credit Card Account by 1050
b) Increase Expense Account -> Vehicle by 1000
c) Increase Expense -Account -> Tax by 50

Regards,
Subramanian V.
www.lifebytes.in