Is there a way to change the default print layout for invoices?

Jon Dallara jondallara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:45:41 EDT 2013

Hello,

   I print invoices to give to my clients and it is starting to become
quite a nuisance to have to click on the report options button to change
the default formatting to what I need.  I already have a custom style
sheet that I have to specify every time, is there a way to make my style
sheet the default?  I also have to change the settings of the columns
and fields to display every time, is there a way to set those as default?

Thanks,

Jon.

--
Jon Dallara