Similar GNU cash program needed

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Apr 23 16:36:18 EDT 2014

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:15:09 -0700 (PDT)
Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Due to some ongoing problems I have decided to explore the
> possibility of migrating to another software package.
>
> It doesn't have to be free but I would prefer a local install rather
> than cloud based if possible.

Because we think that your Gnucash problem is solvable, but we haven't
been able to achieve communication over email which has helped you,
have you considered asking if a user in your area might be able to help
in person?
An alternative would be a call [SIP : Skype] and some sort of desktop
sharing solution where two people can work on the one data file.

Liz