Customizing Invoice

reb1932 reb at barmannsbar.com
Fri Nov 14 14:23:18 EST 2014

I had a PC crash and am trying to rebuild it as before. My Quotes and
Invoices were built by my helpful friend (who was waiting on a heart
transplant and died about 5 months ago)   The OLD invoice that I am trying
to replicate has the Heading Center/Right and the Logo top left. The style
sheets that I am trying to build for this always places the Logo top left
with space below it and the body of the invoice to the right of it.