Setting Up Accounts WAS Re: Just a Quick help question on network drives please help

Martin Richards mixdoctor at rjrhythm.com
Wed Oct 29 15:55:41 EDT 2014

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Firstly the Business account I set up is all fine and working the way I want it with no problems and I do understand how it works and yes a separate file..

my main problem as I said is my personal accounts which there are 4 of them

All accounts are bank accounts

Account 1 = Personal
Account 2 = Household
Account 3 = Savings Halifax
Account 4 is Savings Post Office

now like my business account each account as we know has income and expense so I have set it up as each account is separate and works well just like my business account but here is my problem i need the totals (amount left after transactions in each account) i.e. whats left in the 4 accounts to be added together giving me a grand total of money i have. e.g.

say Account 1 has 100

Account 2 has 150

Account 3 has 50

Account 4 has 100

total in all 4 accounts is 400

hence this is what I need to link totals in all 4 accounts to one account say all (total amount of money I Have) i.e. Total Assets which is totals from all accounts added together.

I hope this explains it better

Thanks in Advance

Martin