complete beginner

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Apr 6 23:04:13 EDT 2015

Hi, Janet.  You typed your question in the right place.

I'm sure you'll get good responses to the details you wrote in your
question.  However, in the future consider putting a better description
of what you are looking for as your subject title. Saying in your
subject title, completely new won't give you the best responses.  If you
put a hint to what you're specifically looking for in your subject
title, it would more likely attract people who have more expertise and
interest in that topic.  It'll also make it easy for you to find the
various question you've asked if you have to review previous threads or
previous questions.

Also, I find that taking the time to think about the message title makes
it easier for me to fill in the details of my question as it gives a
subject that I can follow while composing the details.

I believe a good title for this thread would have been, how to add
separate items on one invoice.

I'm sure you already see that Liz has provided the answer to your
specific question... keep hitting ENTER for new lines as needed.

Welcome to the maillist!

-- L. James

--
L. D. James