Wrong average balance for for transactions during DST?

Mosè Giordano mose at gnu.org
Wed Apr 22 17:14:11 EDT 2015

Hi all,

consider the attached account.  If I open the yearly average balance
report (Reports > Assets & Liabilities > Average Balance, with Year as
Step size) I get an average balance of 254.04$, instead of the
expected integer 254$, why?  I noticed the extra decimals appear if
the transaction is dated during daylight saving time, and disappear
during standard time.  Is this an intended, yet unexpected, behavior?

Thanks,
best,
Mosè